BioConnect Professional Services
Elevate your software experience with help from BioConnect experts.
360 Health Check Services
BioConnect offers a 360 Health Check service – our most in-depth assessment.
A full overview of your systems general health and performance of your existing Suprema and BioConnect products. A holistic view of your system’s capabilities, including unbiased and insightful analytics in a detailed comprehensive report.
Our experts will provide you with recommendations to improve your system and how to correctly manage any issues that are pinpointed.
- Reduce software and system costs by allowing you to plan financially.
- Able to replicate the health check across your business and/or sites.
- Alignment of security and business goals especially during high growth and expansion
- Built around your specific system needs
Implementation Support Services
Have your BioConnect hardware and software investments fully operational and quickly available.
Efficiently deploys BioConnect solutions in a timely manner. Enjoy greater benefits and faster ramp-up times for employees to start using the BioConnect technology.
Ensures optimal deployment and training activities during end to end installation.
- Fully guided software installations in the environment of your choosing.
- Configuration of devices, system testing and tuning and user orientation.
Technical Account Management Services
Your Technical Account Manager fills four roles: customer advocate, technical advisor, strategic advisor and project advisor
Timely deployments and ongoing support for the BioConnect solution.
Our TAM’s work closely with customers, system integrators and other Access Control Service Providers to share expertise and ensure that users receive the collective knowledge.
- Provides daily, weekly or monthly status meetings.
- Increases return on investment and reduces total cost ownership.
- Uses best practices and strategic advice to leverage BioConnect’s solutions.
- Proper project management of the BioConnect implementation.
Take Care of your Access Control Systems
Talk to one of our experts to make your systems work harder for you