Unified Mobile Access
BioConnect Link Solution
Add additional levels of security to all enterprise doors and enable smart, rules-based access to leverage two-factor authentication.
Introductory pricing starting at $264.00/year
– 1 Year Link Manager Subscription
Price is calculated on a per door basis, per year.
For 20+ doors, please contact us for a custom quote.
Note: Devices sold separately. Upon placing your oder, a BioConnect representative will be in touch to assess the number of hardware devices required for your deployment. Each device is $195 (one time charge) and can operate up to 4 doors.
How many doors do you want to secure?
Get started with unified mobile authentication for doors and cabinets.
In most environments, setting up your Link solution takes roughly 30 minutes. See our step-by-step guide for more information on how to successfully install, wire and set up your Link Solution.
What you’ll need:
- An existing access control system – any wiegand card readers will work with your Link Device(s). We recommend using an HID reader for best results.
- Processor: Xtensa LX6 dual-core 240MHz with Secure Boot
- Dynamic Memory: 500kB SRAM
- Long-Term Storage: 4MB hardware-encrypted flash storage (FIPS-197 compliant)
- Network Connectivity:
- 10Base-T /100Base-TX
- 802.11B/G/N, WPA/WPA2
- Secure 2.4GHz Wireless Mesh (optional)
- Bluetooth 4.2 BR/EDR/BLE
- Input Voltage: +12 V DC/ PoE (+44VDC)
- Wiegand Interface: 4 pairs: Wiegand In/Out + LED control
- Relays: 4 pairs: 12-30VDC (dry), 2.5A inductive, 5A resistive
- Operating Temperature: -40 C (-40 F) to 125 C (+257 F)
- Dimensions: 86.4mm x 132.9mm x 24.7mm
Supported Web Browsers
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge