BioConnect Cares Program – 90 Days Free Touchless Access!
A touchless solution for physical access will help reduce the spread of, and potential second wave of COVID-19.
BioConnect is offering 90 days of free touchless access for your enterprise using BioConnect Link and BioConnect Mobile.
- No-touch mobile face biometric for high security or physical access
- Do-it-yourself installation and activation, prior to re-opening offices
- Securely enroll your employees from home, prior to returning to the office
- 90 Day Free Subscription for BioConnect Link
- Free Shipping of up to 2 BioConnect Link Devices
No obligation after Free Trial period. If you choose to continue your service after the 90 day period, you will be charged $240 per door /year. The Link devices are $195 after the end of the 90 Day Trial (one-time charge). Link devices can support up to 4 doors. A representative will be in touch to determine the number of hardware devices you require.
Offer only valid for up to 8 doors. Limited quantities available.
By signing up for the Link Solution, you are agreeing to BioConnect’s Terms of Service.
How many doors do you want to secure?
Enroll at Home
Before returning to the office, employees can self-enroll at home in seconds!
In most environments, setting up your Link solution takes roughly 30 minutes. See our step-by-step guide for more information on how to successfully install, wire and set up your Link Solution.
What you’ll need:
- An existing access control system – any wiegand card readers will work with your Link Device(s). We recommend using an HID reader for best results.
- BioConnect Mobile (included for free) or other 2FA Solution such as Duo, Okta, Ping ID.
- Processor: Xtensa LX6 dual-core 240MHz with Secure Boot
- Dynamic Memory: 500kB SRAM
- Long-Term Storage: 4MB hardware-encrypted flash storage (FIPS-197 compliant)
- Network Connectivity:
- 10Base-T /100Base-TX
- 802.11B/G/N, WPA/WPA2
- Secure 2.4GHz Wireless Mesh (optional)
- Bluetooth 4.2 BR/EDR/BLE
- Input Voltage: +12 V DC/ PoE (+44VDC)
- Wiegand Interface: 4 pairs: Wiegand In/Out + LED control
- Relays: 4 pairs: 12-30VDC (dry), 2.5A inductive, 5A resistive
- Operating Temperature: -40 C (-40 F) to 125 C (+257 F)
- Dimensions: 86.4mm x 132.9mm x 24.7mm
Supported Web Browsers
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge